24‏/04‏/2021

cry it out

 


I’m certain that the corner misses me , yeah she misses me , no no , you know? ! she actually doesn’t. she misses the villain , he used to do all the talks , he decide what tomorrow will be !. He decides what am I supposed to be the next day , a sick person , disturbed, happy , joker , he picks how my hair should look like , scattered if he is mad , stylish if he feels like it . Still , I like it tho , I like how all this shit works , I like it when you don’t have to think about anything , I like it where there is a something inside you which decides what to do for your self. Oh yeah , I forgot about the corner , how silly it is when the villain actually decides to take control of the keyboard just to compliment him self whilst your typing, huh , how weird ! So , the corner , the memories , the thoughts which I don’t remember any of ! and I have no idea what it is all about just sitting there , listening to what my friend talks about , you know I’m the one who does the living , I send , and he shall receives , he just keeps talking about what I have done this day and what I should’ve did and what I should’ve not. Well , I guess the only thing I had the chance to type it in this whole nonsense is that he is my friend ! , or did I ?
Share:

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

تعليقك يعبر عن ما يجول بداخلك , فاجعل من تعليقك مرآتك