24‏/04‏/2021

The villain inside me

 


There is a villain inside of me a villain who talks to me every single day and night he want to go out, he want to feel the freedom in the outside, The last time I talked to him, I tried to convince him that he should not even think about leaving because world is not as he think it is , it not the same way I see it . imagine the amount of contradiction between how i see the world and how i feel it that’s a thing I want to prevent the villain inside of seeing it , I don’t want him to be disappointed of the way I live , or the way I’m dealing with the world around me. I have to lie just to make the people around me feel comfortable about them selves , I have to be a good hypocrite , why you may ask !, well , people love hypocrites , and for a simple reason , because they know how to talk , how to arrange words , how to fill there sentences with a good shit. Back to my villain , see , there is a big deference between how this villain feel about the way I see world and the way I feel it, because I don’t feel the things with the same way I see it. Ok , for example : I know this society is corrupted from the ground up, literally , but I cant treat it the same way I feel it , and here’s why , in simple words , you will lose it , because you won’t be able to handle it, you will be a victim of thinking , you will draw millions of questions in the matter of seconds, and there is that question that you will never forget, a question that will always be on the tip of your tongue why am I still here !? This question could flip your entire life upside down I knew it , I knew this moment is coming no matter what, that villain had a question to ask me , and I gave him the permission to ask that question ! and without any hesitate he planted these words in my brain cells what in the world are you still doing there ? and then he disappeared ! Long story short , I went through a mental breakdown, I was about to burn the whole room with everything inside .. me , my soul , my thoughts . my dreams , and everything i don’t even have , and in the midst of all this nonsense , a bit of chills, something holding my hands , shaking my head violently what are you doing ? think again ! and I've been thinking since then, and asking my self the same question everyday. why am i still here?
Share:

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

تعليقك يعبر عن ما يجول بداخلك , فاجعل من تعليقك مرآتك