09‏/05‏/2021

am i a good guy now ?

One day I had the chance to talk with a non arabic  women 

We didn talk that much , but at least we had I guess like one and half hour !

But one of the most important things we talked about was , that I’m a casual Arabian guy who dosent even give a shit about anything ,  but there is somethings I don’t care about BUT I know that I should start taking care of these things , like doing  my prayers which is a high priority .

Because most of the words I used while talking was referring to unbelief, or disbelief to some extent
and when I left , I thought about what I was saying , and OMG , WTF was I talking about ! did I reach that point ! already ? dang it , that was fast !.

Days passed < a lot of them to be honest without even thinking about it or even trying to change these thoughts.
I have a cat and it’s the most beloved thing to me after my mom!
and it’s the most thing I talk about everywhere ,
literally everywhere  especially the workplace
one of the guys I work with , every single time I mention my cat for any reason he goes:
OMG , no , not again dude come on , don’t talk to me about your cat that u found in a GODDAMN diaper on a GODAMN trashcan ! that’s his words every single time I mention my cat , one day I started talking about it but for the first time he said something deferent ! WAIT WHAT , what did u just said ? I said .
I said are you mentioning the cat just to
to fill in my counters,  which means trying to provoc me ?

I said no! i guess ! , Then why TH are u telling me about it ? he said
well , because you are the only one around and maybe because you are the closest one to me here , I said.

Imagen his answer ! Ooh if thats so then talk about it anytime its ok.

These words after the conversation , if I decided to talk about what it means it will take for ever , so lets not talk about it !
I felt bad for my self after these words , like , why am I FKN doing this ?
lets just  say it’s a simple reason , I need someone to listen to me < OMG that’s not a simple reason its a HUGE not !

As a muslim community,  we don’t usually use the word allah is listening ! but we know for a fact that if you want something , ask allah and he will answer !
my mom always told me to do my prayers and ask allah for anything  I  want , ANYTHING !.
so , I decided finally to
be ashamed of myself  and start doing my prayers once again ! < yeah again , I used to do it  , but for some reason , SATAN was there and he FUCKED everything up, that stupid SOB.

And what I found out that nothing much changed , except for some small little  thing
like for example :

Now I can sleep without being worry that if I died , I would be dying without being a good guy  
Now I don’t have to talk about my cat ! and even if I said anything about it , he doesn’t argue , he doesn’t stop you from talking , he just listen .
 and boy OH boy how good is that , how much
comfortable that feeling is !
to know that there is someone always there for you , he listen , he cares about you , and he have a lot of good thing for you .

That’s it , I feel good about my self right now .

 

 

Share:

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

تعليقك يعبر عن ما يجول بداخلك , فاجعل من تعليقك مرآتك